Main Page: Difference between revisions
(→Development resources: Rename libndls)
No edit summary
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
Revision as of 09:17, 18 February 2011
This wiki is dedicated to hacking the TI-Nspire.
WARNING WARNING DE SQUALYL SQUALYL DUE TO RECENT SPAM, I WILL BLOCK ANY USER THAT DO NOT WRITE HIS NAME IN THE NSPIRE OWNER LIST K
You are warned.
Welcome to you on Hackspire, the TI-Nspire Hackings wiki. The goal of this wiki is to federate all research efforts about the Texas Instruments TI-Nspire calculator.
Feel free to add your contribution, the more details we get, the faster we can get this calculator work for us! TI Software is great for Mathematics, Physics... And independent developers are great for all the rest, because TI does not have time for this!
If you want to continue the TI-89 and TI92+ success story with the TI-Nspire, please contribute! You don't need to destroy your calc for this, any contribution is welcome! Examples include:
- Communication: Searching for communities working on TI-Nspire is important, we feel that 1+1>2, ie lonely developers can benefit from common efforts
- Hacking: We need to investigate the ability of TI-Nspire to run independent software
- Wiki development: I'm not good at writing wiki pages, organizing categories, etc... If you know how to run a wiki actively, you can contribute!
- And if you are a TI-Nspire owner, and are just waiting to play Mario and other cool games, be patient and after having registered yourself in the NSpire Owners List, ask questions to develop your hacking skills :)
Oh, and if you find something weird, a bug, a feature, a test you did and you don't know where to put it, feel free to edit this page: Contributed_Tests
squalyl, Hackspire wiki founder.
20101003 Database restoration after a filesystem failure. Fortunately no or little data has been lost. You still may need to recreate your user account.
20071029 Added an announce page to note important steps, discoveries, etc
20070823 Editing disabled for anonymous users
20070808 The robots.txt file that prevented indexation has been removed, to allow indexing and allow the world to come here. A sitemap has been added for Main_page, Operating_System and Hardware.
Forums and News sites
Although not specific to the TI-Nspire, these web sites are visited by many TI-Nspire hackers and developers.
United-TI (where hacking begun - English spoken)
yAronet (where hacking began - French spoken)
Independent TI-Nspire Developers IRC channels
#inspired at irc.freequest.net:7000 - SSL on port 9999
#inspired at efnet.xs4all.nl:6667 - SSL on port 6697
Projects, programs and tools
- C and assembly development introduction
- Syscalls and standard libraries
- libndls - TI-Nspire-specific library
- Debugging programs
- Ndless features and limitations
- Memory-mapped I/O ports
- Virtual Memory
- Memory layout
- USB Protocol