Jump to navigation Jump to search
Texas Instruments development team
- According to his blog, Zac Bowling has been working at TI on the project.
- It appears that Hydrix has contributed to the project, according to comments on the HP mailing list comp.sys.hp48, and to now deleted threads on TI's official discussion group.
- CVS logs in some resource files of the TI-Nspire CAS Software reveal that employees from LearningSoft are commiters.
- The development team probably uses the Eclipse IDE and Macs :)
- Phoenix is Texas Instruments' project name of the TI-Nspire, hackers may see it here and there. The Computer Link Software code name is Phoenix Connect.
- Texas Instruments might include a Ruby interpreter in the TI-Nspire in the future.