Main Page: Difference between revisions
No edit summary
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 19:58, 24 August 2009
Note: users interested in using the nspire can join this group: http://groups.google.com/group/tinspire?hl=en
This wiki is dedicated to hacking the Nspire.
Welcome to you on Hackspire, the TI-Nspire Hackings wiki. The goal of this wiki is to federate all research efforts about the Texas Instruments Nspire calculator.
Feel free to add your contribution, the more details we get, the faster we can get this calculator work for us! TI Software is great for Mathematics, Physics... And independent developers are great for all the rest, because TI does not have time for this!
If you want to continue the TI-89 and TI92+ success story with the Nspire, please contribute! You don't need to destroy your calc for this, any contribution is welcome! Examples includes:
- Communication: Searching for communities working on Nspire is important, we feel that 1+1>2, ie lonely developers can benefit from common efforts
- Hacking: We need to investigate the ability of Nspire to run independent software
- Wiki development: I'm not good at writing wiki pages, organizing categories, etc... If you know how to run a wiki actively, you can contribute!
- And if you are a Nspire owner, and are just waiting to play Mario and other cool games, be patient and after having registered yourself in the NSpire Owners List, ask questions to develop your hacking skills :)
Oh, and if you find something weird, a bug, a feature, a test you did and you don't know where to put it, feel free to edit this page: Contributed_Tests
Thank you !
squalyl, Hackspire wiki founder.
20071029 Added an announce page to note important steps, discoveries, etc
20070823 Editing disabled for anonymous users
20070808 The robots.txt file that prevented indexation has been removed, to allow indexing and allow the world to come here. A sitemap has been added for Main_page, Operating_System and Hardware.
Independent Nspire Developers IRC chan
#inspired at irc.freequest.net:7000 (UTF-8 charset) - Web Access
- TNS File Format
- Document management
- Memory layout
- Miscellaneous Information
- Operating System
- OS upgrade files
- Information Requests
- TI-84 Plus Emulation
- TI-Nspire CAS Software
- USB Protocol