Jump to navigation Jump to search
last-year student, currently intern in a french big company.
Currently living in Paris
- Since 02-2009: Employed at Spirtech as JavaCard engineer.
- 2006-2007: ENSIMAG (Grenoble's National Engineering School for Applied Mathematics and Computer Science) - Special Year
- 2002-2006: ENSPG (Grenoble's National Engineering School for Physics)
- 2000-2002: Exams preparation School at Montpellier's Lycée Joffre
- 2000: Baccalaureat
- 2007: Studies about OpenMoko Embedded Linux Platform
- 2006: Schneider Electric, Grenoble, Shape memory Alloys
- 2005: CEA Grenoble + GPM2, Powder Materials Simulation
- A lot of small, never finished computer projects. Mainly to "test everything".
- Project management
- Business and Investment world
- Other things that may change very fast, so no need to write them down :)
- A small JVM. Not yet ready to be released.